Our highest priority remains keeping our employees, customers and communities safe and healthy. And today, we stand behind that statement more than ever before.
As an essential company, we have a job to do. Summit Companies is open and committed to serving you with our fire protection solutions. And the commitment from our employees to deliver expertise and quality solutions in a safe and healthy way is making a difference. From the field, to the office, to the leadership team, we have joined together to get through this time.
With ongoing conversations of “Opening Back Up” on a national level as the executive stay at home orders expire in our states, we place equal importance on keeping people safe and healthy. To ensure that, we have developed a Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID‐19 pandemic that requires a cooperative effort among management and employees.
- Hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Developing and administering controls for social distancing
- Housekeeping – cleaning, disinfecting and decontamination
- Prompt identification and isolation of sick persons
- Communications and training that has been provided to managers and workers
- Management and supervision necessary to ensure effective implementation of the Plan
Summit continues to be an essential business and we are open and ready to serve you – in a clean and safe environment. Contact us today.