Consulting & Engineering
It’s not easy to understand today’s building and fire codes, or to keep track of evolving rules and regulations. Our team of registered, professional code consultants are experts in building codes, fire codes, fire protection engineering and related compliance issues. Their expertise instills a level of trust with AHJs to help smooth out the often complicated process.
Summit’s consulting and engineering business is part of Summit Fire National Consulting, headquartered in Mendota Heights, MN, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SFP Holding, Inc.
Consultation, design and installation. We're ready for your project.
- Building and fire code, means of egress, fire-rated construction consulting, interpretation and equivalencies
- Fire life safety system design including special hazards (sprinkler, detection, mass notification, clean agent)
- Fire, smoke and egress modeling
- Smoke management system design, inspection and testing
- Hazardous materials consulting and process/risk hazard analysis
- Fire life safety performance-based design and analysis
- Liaison between clients and code officials
The B.H. Whipple Building, origin...
The project involved a comprehens...
The Social Security Administrati...
Industries and Markets Served
- Office and Commercial
- Storage and Warehousing
- Petrochemical, Oil and Gas
- Marine and Offshore
- Nuclear Power
- Renewable Fuels
- Power Generation
- Stadia, Assembly, Convention
- Grain Handling and Dust Control
Alcuin Library – St. John’s University
Summit Companies recently completed work on a large project at the Alcuin Library at St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota. The project ...Read More